Tavarus Lundy- aka Oddyssey
I am from Anniston/Lineville, Alabama. I have been residing in Atlanta for the last couple of months.
I am currently a member of the Army Reserve where
I served my country in Operation Iraqi Freedom
Not only am I a member of the Armed Forces,
I also work for Youth Challenge Center where I am making a difference among the young generation.
To make a long story short I used to be out there in the world. I rapped
about everything and I have done a little bit of everything.
As time passed I started feeling un-easy about my music and no matter
how tight people sad it was I did not like what I was writing. Then I started
not liking the way I was living as if I was going down a road that led to
nothing, I felt miserable so I went to were I could find peace, the bible, this
is were I found Christ and that’s when I felt good, when I got saved. The
only problem then was with the music, we came far in it so I did not know
what to do, I felt like I would be letting people down if kept doing secular
music, but as I read more the word said seek him first and the Kingdom of
God and all else shall be added, it also said death and life is in the power
of the tongue, so how could I be in the light but speak darkness on
people’s lives, so I decided then to put god first and not rap at all, but as I
started reading my bible and getting closer to God the word said commit
your work to god and he’ll establish your thoughts so I was like why not
stop rapping why not rap about Christ. So my new mission is to become a
powerful gospel rapper behind Christ and my God keeping them in front
cause I am nothing without them, and to influence even the most famous
artist in the game and on the streets, and all rap fans rap fans get saved, I
want to bring life in the game and not death; I want to do this by rapping
my testimony and I to preach the word about a man who died so that I can
be saved, and still keep it as crunk as any and everything else out their in the world. Amen
Oddessey is a solo Gospel Rap/Rock artist but all music was produced by Antuain McLain.
Gospel Music - (4:47)
Hypocrite - (5:29)
Lake of Fire-(3:03)
Charle t Put this one up against ANYBODY'S!!!!!!
[+ Show ]
Put this one up against ANYBODY'S!!!!!! Reviewer: Charlet Ya boy ain't no joke!!! I been lookin' ... Put this one up against ANYBODY'S!!!!!!
Ya boy ain't no joke!!! I been lookin' for a "match off" inspirational CD that could go toe-to-toe with this hip-hop gangbangin' hustler crap!!! IT'S YA MAN ODDESSEY!!! I had to bring it BIG to my nephews. They didn't wanna here no nursery rhyme stuff whether inspirational or not! They wanted somethin' slammin with hot beats!! Ya lyrics are sick!! This one I GUARANTEE they will love! Their aunti knows what's crackin'... Dude, keep it comin'... I'm serious!! Come back from Iraq! You belong in the studio on the mic check 1,2!!!!!
Albert a.k.a Wordoer
[+ Show ]
This is HOT......THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS AND THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA BRING THE YOUT Reviewer: Albert a...This is HOT......THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS AND THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA BRING THE YOUT
Reviewer: Albert a.k.a Wordoer
IT'S TIME TO STAND UP FOR THE LORD...."Luke 11; 13: If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?......HEY DO YOUR THINIG....JESUS IS COMING BACK, AND HOLY SPIRIT IS POURING OUT!!!!...I'M GONNA GET THIS CD TO THE HOOD...HE DESIRES THAT ALL MAKE IT.....DEVIL WE COMING!!!!!...IF GOD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US!!!!
Anthony-The cd makes you think about LIFE,GOD AND FRIENDS.
[+ Show ]
The first time I heard this CD, I thought it was really good but now that I keep on listening to it ...The first time I heard this CD, I thought it was really good but now that I keep on listening to it makes me think about life, how God is wonderful and how he can changes people life that been through a lot of struggle. I am encourage you to buy this CD and listening to it. WESTMINSTER,ORANGE COUNTY CA.
[+ Show ]
The cd is great,I have played the cd I don't know how many times,the production on the album is fire...The cd is great,I have played the cd I don't know how many times,the production on the album is fire,the way he rhymes is sick, reminds me of Bone,it is refreshing to my soul to pop the cd in on my way to work while bobbing my head for the lord.
1. Intro - (1:18)
2. Gospel Music - (4:47)
3. Hard - (5:41)
4. Gave It Up - (4:07)
5. Hypocrite - (5:29)
6. I’m Wit It - (3:02)
7. Lake Of Fire - (3:03)
8. Seen And Heard - (4:35)
9. Stand And Praise God - (3:27)
10. Rapture - (4:08)
11. Till Death - (5:30)
12. Bring It To Ya’ll - (3:24)
13. Nobody’s Without Sin - (4:44)
14. Truth - (4:08)
15. Make Way - (4:41)
16. Outro- Thank You - (2:12)
1. Intro - In Isaiah 6, Isaiah was commissioned by God to be His voice to the people. His response to God was, “Send me.” This song was written simply to say, “Lord here am I, send me to do your will.”
2. Gospel Music- When I was in the world, I lived it up. I plan to bring the gospel with the anointing of God in a way that the younger generation can understand it. If we can get crunk in the club, we can get crunk for the Lord because in Him I rejoice.
3. Hard- Most people on the streets say that you’re hard when you do something like kill or hurt somebody. I’m not knocking that but what’s really hard is living saved and not doing what you usually would do in a tough situation on the streets.
4. Gave It Up- This song is my testimony to my before and after, simply stating the things I chose to put down to live for Christ. “Put first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added.” (Mathew 6:33)
5. Hypocrite- A hypocrite is a counterfeit. In the book of Matthew, Jesus told the people that he who was without sin; let them cast the first stone. People spend so much time trying to point out others wrong doings. They advertise other’s sins before the church and the world forgetting that God is omniscient (all knowing). (Mathew23)
6. I’m Wit It- Taking god’s word to the lost sheep (Mathew 18:14). Just as a shepherd is concerned enough about one lost sheep to go search for it, so God is concerned about every human being he has created.
7. Lake of Fire- Sin is the bait of Satan that entices unsuspecting, gullible minds. Many preachers omit passages related to sin and hell. However, the Bible talks about hell and encourages gangsters, thugs, pimps, and trapsters to accept Christ. I know we like it hot in the south but not that hot. (Mathew 25:30)
8. Seen And Heard- Paul stated that he could only speak of the things he had seen and heard. I want share my life experiences.
9. Stand and Praise- God is infinitely the most awesome being there ever has been and ever will be. Once we accept Him into our lives, we join His team.
10. Rapture- The rapture, tribulation, Armageddon, millennium, and the great judgment are real. One day there will be a shaking in the foundation of many people’s belief. Many people don’t believe in God and the end times. Jesus stated however that there would be signs of the end. (Mathew 24:3-51)
11. Till Death- We will not be perfect until we make it to heaven. That does not mean that you should give up just because you fall short. The bible reads that seven times a righteous man falls, seven times he gets up and there is more joy over one sinner who repents than 99 that need none (Luke 16:7). Fight till death my brothers and sisters. The end is better than the beginning.
12. Bring it to ya’ll- The gospel is not to be shared in the church. In fact, it should predominately be spread in the streets. A physician should not be with the well but with the sick. (Mathew9:12-13)
13. Nobody’s Without Sin-We all have sin and we should not just one another. (Mathew 7:1-6) (James4:11)
14. Truth- Riches gained quickly are lost just as quickly. (Mathew16:26)
15. Make Way - We should prepare for the return of Jesus. (Mathew 10:5 & Mathew 24:3)
16. Outro- Thank you’s
There are no upcoming dates at this time.