Bobby and the Renegades
Our unique rendering of the Blues can best be described as Robert Johnson meets Joe Bonamassa. A combination of professional musicians from different generations with diverse backgrounds that get the audiences involved, moving and wanting more!Share
All coming from diverse musical backgrounds, it was their love for the blues that brought this mix of generations together. Bobby and the Renegades is made up of Greg Magnanti on Vocals; Steve Laudicina on Guitars; Mason Randall on Bass; and Rich Conklin on Drums. Strong command of their instruments; stage presence; and high energy shows really get the crowd involved and grooving when Bobby hits the stage.
A singer/songwriter who's steely vocals stress the pure soul of music, Greg Magnanti' s many years around the blues scene has made him a polished frontman. When you hear Steve Laudicina, the "Young Gun" on lead and slide guitars, you'll swear he's "experienced" if you know what we mean! Steve is capable of delivering his soul felt blues in to notes that entice and embrace audiences and leaves them screaming for more.
Mixing the styles of Mason Randall (aka Boogie Man) on Bass, and Rich Conklin on drums, drives the band with their hard rocking, soulful rhythms.
Formed in May 2010, Bobby and the Renegades have already competed and placed 2nd at the International Blues Competition for the South Florida Blues Society and The Orange Blossom Blues Society, making quite an impression!
Bobby and the Renegades have several original songs and more than enough material for anything from one set to a 4+ hour night. You can catch Bobby live at the House of Blues, BB King's Blues Club, Bamboo Room, Hurricane Lounge, Buckingham Blues Bar, Earl’s Hideaway Lounge, Bayside Grille, Downtowner Saloon, as well as other locations throughout Florida.
"EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN"
Live at BB Kings West Palm Beach - 9/1/11
Live Blues - 4/12
1. She’s My Baby (original)
2. Presence (original)
3. Black Hearted Woman (Allman Brothers)
4. Empty Arms (Stevie Ray Vaugn)
5. Break Out of the Blurs (original)
6. Hucklebuck (Junior Watson)
7. Cold Cold Ground (Sean Costello)
8. Don't Like Looking at You (original)
9. I Don't Need No Doctor (Ray Charles)
1. Them Changes (Buddy Miles)
2. T-bone Schuffle (T-bone Walker)
3. Crossroads (Robert Johnson/Eric Clapton)
4. Double Trouble (Otis Rush)
5. 300 Pounds of Joy (Howl'n Wolf)
6. San Ho Zay (Freddie King)
7. Got My Mojo Working (Muddy Waters)
8. Fried Neckbones (Santana)
9. Trouble (original)
1. Somewhere, Somehow, Someway (Kenny Wayne Shepard)
2. Born Under A Bad Sign (Albert King)
3. Blue Drag (Django Reinhart)
4. Lost My Way (original)
5. Hoochie Coochie Man (Muddy Waters)
6. Ain’t No Sunshine (Bill Withers)
7. Check It Out (Bobby Womack)
8. Hard Luck Woman (Sean Costello)
9. Loan Me A Dime (