In addition to touring and performing live hiphop from northern Canada to the Southern US and Japan I have been booked to open for artists such as James Brown, Swollen Members, K'Naan, and many others. I have also regularly contributed music to network television productions and independent film and video.
- Seasons 1 and 2 of Outdoor Life Network's "Departures" program. (15 tracks spanning 9 episodes)
- "In The Red", independent documentary on Prostitution produced by Electric Bamboo productions in Victoria.
4 tracks were placed including title sequence and film credits sequence.
- APTN - Aboriginal People's Television Network
- CBC Radio One feature: "Breakthrough" - a short documentary
- "I Am My Home", a feature documentary about homelessness in the north. 2 tracks were placed including title sequence. Title track of the opening credits was eventually chosen as the title of the film.
- Independent Sports Videos: Songs have been featured on BC-produced kayaking, snowboarding, and skateboarding videos.
Versus - Combat (2006)
Dave Da Coin - The Aboriginal Original: Production (2007)
Versus - Sacramento (2008)
Shae Morin - Dad Blast It EP (2011)
Ill Smith (2012)
Improvised live sampling and looping of beatboxing and live instruments. Old school mc lyricism, slide guitar, MPC, synths, drums, harmonica, turntablism...Hiphop.
Part Black Keys, part Beastie Boys, Part DJ Shadow with a heavy dose of Tom Waits for good measure!