Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
MaMA Festival & Convention in Paris 2012
Posted by: MaMA |
MaMA is a music and convention festival in Paris for the international music industry that offers a gateway to the French music market. MaMA is the first place to meet and exchange for all music industry sectors: majors or independent, producers and promoters, venues and festivals, bookers and agents, record companies, media
and obviously artists.
MaMA invites all industry music professionals to meet peers from France and Europe, to see the best new and upcoming gigs and to meet a French audience on October 25 & 26, 2012 in Paris.
Program features: live, acoustic gigs, international meetings, conferences, workshops, talks, speed-meetings, networking lunches and drinks
in unique and friendly atmosphere as MaMA takes place in Paris, in the red-light district, Pigalle & Montmartre, heartland of music.
More than 70 showcases during 2 days! Venues from 250 to 1400 cap (La Cigale, La Boule Noire, Le Divan du Monde, Les Trois Baudets, Le Bus Palladium...) and in 10 pubs / unusual places (Galery, theatre...).
Selected artists receive:
- Artists will be paid by MaMA - between 100 (1) and 125 (2) per artists (210 with taxes) playing in venues / between 65 (1) and 85 (2) per artists (147 with taxes) playing in pubs and unusual places. (1) without A1 form - (2) with A1 form
- Artists receive 15 hospitality for meals
- Professional technical assistance (sound, light and stage)
- Artists promotion: MaMA will promote artists/ bands through its communication tools
- On top of BtoB meetings organized during MaMA, the company presenting the artist / band will have at its disposal various tools to be contacted or to get in touch with participants
- MaMA will provide media coverage
- No fee for the company presenting the artist
**Please Note: Artists will have to provide their own hotel and travel arrangements as well as all special technical requests.
Artists will perform in front of French and international music professionals, French and international media, festival-goers (half of venue capacity is dedicated to public).
Apply by Jul 24, 2012
The listing does not currently accept applications.