The Live Music Pitch Session will give artists or artist representatives the chance to pitch a track to three music supervisors from the United States and Australia, in front of a live audience at the 2009 WAMi Music Business Conference, 8-10 May, Perth.
The panelists will then offer 1 of 3 things:
1. General feedback on the usability of the track for synchronization in film, TV, games, advertising etc
2. Specific feedback and interest in possibly using the track or hearing more from the artist for future projects
3. Sign up the track, on the spot, with no doubt plenty of excitement from the audience.
15 Sonicbids artists will have their tracks selected. This is an amazing and unique opportunity for Australian artists to enter the lucrative world of synchronization licensing.
Each artist with a track selected will be provided with a free conference registration. Selected artists will be responsible for their own travel, transport and accommodation costs to attend the Live Music Pitch Session.
The provisional date for the Live Music Pitch Session is Saturday 9 May. This opportunity is open to artists living in Australia.
Terms and Conditions
- The Live Music Pitch is a pitch opportunity only and there is no guarantee that an offer will be made to the artist.
- Tracks will be assessed by a panel and their decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered in to.
- All expenses involved in traveling to and staying in Perth are the responsibility of the artist.
Apply by Apr 24, 2009
The listing does not currently accept applications.