91.5 THE BEAT PRESENTS: THE KITCHENER MUSIC FESTIVAL will be running November 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
About The Kitchener Music Festival:
- Over 100+ bands!
- Concerts/Showcases at 4-5 per venues per night
- Average audience per venue is 300+ people
- Tickets sold via venues, local music stores, radio stations, bands and ticketscene.ca
- Each festival showcase will be presented and advertised by 91.5 The Beat
CURRENTLY SEEKING BANDS FOR:
- Opening slots
- Acoustic/Country/Folk Showcase
- Punk Showcase
- Metal Showcase
- Pop Singer Showcase
Past artist booked include: Down With Webster, Billy Talent, Three Days Grace, Finger Eleven, My Darkest Days, Big Wreck, USS, Cancer Bats, Faber Drive, Gym Class Heroes, Breaking Benjamin, iLLscarlett, Rebel Emergency, Default, Gob, Social Code, Swollen Members, Die Mannequin, Theory of a Deadman, Neverending White Lights, and more!
CanadianMusicFestivals.com is a national producer of large music festivals that bring together communities through great music featuring well known headline acts, supported by local bands in the community. All festivals are solely produced for the major Radio Stations in each market. Therefore, each festival is partnered with the Radio Station with targeted branding.
Apply by Oct 17, 2012
The listing does not currently accept applications.