LifeLight, the nations largest free Christian music festival. The festival is again participating in the nationwide Christian Festivals Association Talent Search. The top bands chosen through the on-line competition will advance to a live competition at the LifeLight 2012 Festival. /n/nPractice hard, polish up, and come ready to have a good time, because LifeLight is expecting this year to be its best talent search ever. LifeLight Missouri is an expansion festival out of the Nations Largest Free Christian music festival held annually in Sioux Falls, SD over Labor Day weekend. LifeLight Missouri is located in Bethany, Missouri halfway between DesMoines, Iowa and Kansas City, Missouri. In its third year, LifeLight Missouri will be held on June 29 and 30, 2012.
LifeLight Missouri will conduct an online talent search competition with the winner(s) advancing to play Main Stage at the LifeLight Missouri Festival. Bands are welcome to enter both LifeLight Festival competitions in Missouri and South Dakota.
The 2012 LifeLight Talent Search Winner will receive:
- A prominent slot at both LifeLight South Dakota and LifeLight Missouri Festivals in 2013.
- Festival Publicity
- Will advance to the CFA Talent Search, info listed below
The national CFA winning artist will receive:
- Full performance slot at each participating 2013 CFA festival (stage and time slot to be determined by each individual festival).
- Listing on each participating 2013 CFA festival promotion materials.
- Feature on all participating CFA member festival websites.
- Listing on all participating CFA member festival Facebook pages promoting winner.
- Three songs recorded free in Chicago land. Artist is responsible for travel / meals / lodging.
- Additional prizes to be announced!
All bands must have a positive Christian message. All music genres are accepted. The live festival competition may occur on various stages throughout the festival grounds. All artists participating in the live festival competition will be allowed to sell their merchandise the day of show with no merchandise fees owed to LifeLight. The bands must provide their own volunteers to work their merchandise table.
About the promoter:
LifeLight Communications is a faith-based, non-profit 501c(3) organization that exists to bring people together across denominational lines to reach out to the community and beyond with the message of hope & love of Jesus Christ. LifeLight facilitates christian music festivals,mission trips and other events by partnering with churches, businesses and other ministries. LifeLight has also become the leading Christian Festival in the region and strives to facilitate events that glorify God and communicate the message of Jesus Christ in a culturally relevant way. LifeLight believes everything should be done with excellence for the Lord. The goal is to provide a top quality event with a message. "To God Be The Glory".
Apply by May 15, 2012
The listing does not currently accept applications.