Andrew Palmer
Gig Seeker Pro

Andrew Palmer

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Folk Indie

Calendar

This band hasn't logged any future gigs

This band hasn't logged any past gigs

This band has not uploaded any videos
This band has not uploaded any videos

Music

Press


This band has no press

Discography

Still working on that hot first release.

Photos

Bio

My music comes from years and years of making the wrong decisions with love and life and I have to say that I've learned a lot from being stupid. Though the lyrics may be about depressing subjects I put them to an up beat tempo because I feel that's the best thing to do in the face of sadness.
As for my influences, I think Connor Oberst can be heard somewhat obviously, as well as a youth filled with punk rock and a wide assortment of indie music, bluegrass, and oldies.
I taught myself how to write songs, and I taught myself 80 percent of what I know on guitar. The other 20 percent can be attributed to watching my friends, and taking pointers from my older brother and late grandpa. He always told me that "you don't have a song until you've got music and words" so that's exactly what I sat down and created. It would be great to have other band mates but at the heart of what I do, it's just me and the six stringed lady that has taught me more about life, love, and loss than a lifetime of living.