Anita and the Hell Yeahs

Anita and the Hell Yeahs

BandRock

Eclectic Soul Charging Rock

Biography

10 Years of making CD's and playing whenever we can, produced almost 3 Cd's and a pile of money... no wait not a pile of money, a pile of empty fast food containers, yeah that's it... Helll Yeah!

Discography

A single from our first album was selected for a compilation Disc and WVXU 97.7 and got good airplay for several months. Several songs were selected for streaming by independent internet radio jocks.

Set List

90% original the other 10% is a selection of songs we like without much regard for when it was recorded or the genera. If we thinks its good we'll play it.