Melissa Moser & Rhinestone Band

Melissa Moser & Rhinestone Band

 Wayzata, Minnesota, USA
BandCountrySinger/Songwriter

Melissa Moser and the Rhinestone band is a country-rock band consisting of seven very talented, seasoned performers! It is a high energy and high octane show! They feature three and four-part harmony with amazing musicianship!














Biography

Melissa Moser is a country singer/songwriter based in Minneapolis. She fronts her own six piece band featuring a blend of original music and popular country cover songs. Her Album title "Scars, Baggage, and Boys" is a self-titled, self-written album containing songs about Melissa's life experiences. Her songs are about divorce, tragedy, love and hope, relationship issues, and plenty of inspiration!! At Melissa's performances, you'll see women and men in the audience nodding their heads and dancing along to the stories she tells. Melissa and her backup band, "The RhineStone" band, features her sister Rachel. The two of them compliment each other's harmonies perfectly! The band is rounded out with players with over 50 years of combined experience! Melissa and her band have performed at hundreds of fairs, festivals and celebrations including opening up for National Country Recording artist Rockie Lynne. Most recently, they were featured on the promotional television commercial for Mystic Lake Casino. In October 2008, they performed as the opening act for national country recording artist Eric Church at the Cabooze in Minneapolis!

Discography

"October"
"Days Of Dreaming"
"Your Life Today"
"The Day You Saved My Life"
"Pack it up"
"Chained To Memories"

Set List

The bands set list consists of 3 one hour sets, with two breaks. We are flexible to break up the set list with whatever works with the club and the crowd. Melissa's band covers 80 percent current country cover songs, about 10 percent originals and the other 10 percent is classic rock standards.
The girls sing 90 percent of the songs, with the guys singing the other 10 percent.

The set list includes:
October
Days Of Dreaming
Your Life Today
The Day You Saved My Life
Pack it up
Chained To Memories
New Strings
Small Town Saturday night
Born to fly
Two more Bottles of Wine
Wave on Wave
Rock this country
Oh lonesome Me
Every little Thing
Soak up the Sun
Folsum Prison Blues
You win my love
Keroscene
Famous in a small town
Nothin Better to do
Redneck Girl
Race is on
This one’s for the girls
Settlin
Breathe
Shift Work
Gunpowder and lead
Don’t do me no good
Looking for a good time
Pour Me
Hands to yourself
Redneck woman
M