NONSTOPKROOKS

NONSTOPKROOKS

BandHip HopEDM

Lyrical intelligent hiphop at its full potential mixed with raw turntablism and lead guitar. Our production is top notch with no recycled sounds and the live performance we put on is hard to match. Our mc's and dj's have done tours from the USA to Europe and back. Do not miss the album '08.

Biography

The NONSTOPKROOKS is a brotherhood of talented musicians, Mc's, graffiti writers, b-boys and dj's. Many of its members are mutli-talented individuals who have no problem dropping the mic to hop behind the decks or to start smashing headz on the floor with the b-boy stance. The Core of this group consists of Prolific, Prodigal Son/A Sicks, Saga the Mc, Freddy Cojaxx, Kice of Course and k-Illa. The style of music created with these RAW elements can only be described as Truth in its purist form. From political bangers to real street life rhymes NSK breaks barriers with its Production, saddistic cuts, and ability to take concepts and thoughts and put them into motion through hiphop. Stay tuned for the album dropping in Spring 2008 with guest appearances from Sabac Red formerly of nonphixion, Goretex Formerly of Nonphixion, Crayz Walz of def jux, Copywrite, Butta Vereses De la souls newest addition, Critical Madness Orlando's most talented rhyming tandem, Big lo, Ricky Raw and C.L. Dj Klever from the allies, Dj Immortal from faderballistix, our sound is an entire onslaught of talent that will please any person from any musical background. Look for the 12" dropping in early fall so you can get a taste.

Discography

FPR009 W/ SPRAGGA BENZ-VINYL
FPR011 POLISH YA SKILLZ MIXTAPE
FPR010 ELEMENTAL SUPREMACY EP

Set List

WE NEVER LIKE DOING THE SAME SET TWICE. WE USUALLY ROCK FOR 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR DEPENDING ON THE PROMOTER AND THEIR GENRE. WE USUALLY DO A LIVE HIPHOP SET FOR 60 % OF THE SET THEN UTILIZE OUR TABLIST AND GUITAR PLAYER TO KEEP IT MOVING THE OTHER 40%. Its a show not your typical hiphop performance.