Vintage Tone

Vintage Tone

BandAlternativeRock

People describe us as passionate and unique. Musically, we deliver powerful, multi-layered tunes which leave audiences wanting more. We couple punchy rhythms and punk-style drums with a unique mix of vocal harmonies and modern guitar. On stage is where we belong - put us on yours to find out why.

Biography

This is broken into sections because we know some people won't care about our life story, and they'll just filter through it to try to get a feel for what to expect if they book us.

Our Influences:

Our influences are vast and they strangely span many genres. At best this will be a feeble attempt to list them all but here goes. Our influences include;
My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Bayside, Alkaline Trio, Greenday, AC/DC, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, Dashboard Confessional, Queen, Radiohead, Superdrag, Weezer and more.

Our beliefs, music, and story:

Vintage Tone was founded on a few key concepts. We wanted to create popular music that we could be proud of and that people would want to listen to. Secondly, we wanted to make sure that our music reached everyone who wanted to hear it.
People describe our music, and live show as passionate, powerful, and energetic – we wouldn't have it any other way. We build all of our songs with a strong effort towards being unique and interesting. We know that they all can't be hits, but we still write them all with the same mentality of - “this will be the one that they won't get enough of”. We believe that this is truly what separates us from the rest of the bands our there. We won't play a song unless we believe in it, because we know our live show will suffer if there is a song in the set that part of the band hates.
Our live show is really where we shine. We belong on a stage, (or at least in a van going to a stage). We also, of course, belong on your stage. So check out our press kit at Sonicbids (www.sonicbids.com/VintageTone) or on Myspace (www.myspace.com/vintagetone). Better yet, check us out live the next time we're close by, I'm sure you will enjoy what we bring to an audience.

Discography

Deadly Encounter - released 2009.
Air Play on Z-Rock 94.5 FM
Air Play on Local College Radio

Set List

Our typical set lasts anywhere from half an hour to two hours. We usually play about 75 percent original music and the remaining 25% covers. Our typical set list for a 1 ½ hour show would be:

Notes:
*many of these songs are originals and can be heard upon request.
*repertoire of covers is continuously growing please ask for an updated list

O = Original
C = Cover

O - Rajabah
O - Anthem
O - Empty Sympathy
C - Blitzkrieg Bop
O - Routine
O - Stuck
C - Johnny B. Goode
O - After All
O - Somewhere
C - Dead
O - Basic Intervention
C - Want You To Want Me
O - Amnesia
C - I'm Not Ok
O - Breathe
C - Strutter
C - The Kids Aren't Alright
O - Shining Star
C - Beautiful Girl
O - Secrets 4 Change