Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
2016 A3C Hip Hop Festival (Late Submissions)
Posted by: A3C Festival & Conference | When: – | Where: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
This gig is not currently accepting applications. We think you might like these similar gigs.
The A3C Festival & Conference, in Atlanta, is booking at least 50 Sonicbids artists in 2016. Through the #ThisIsMyYear campaign 2 artists will be voted onto the 2016 stage each week. Artists will gain amazing exposure, and make invaluable connections at the biggest hip-hop event in the world.
Each act that is NOT selected to perform from Sonicbids will receive a discount code for $25 off an all-access festival pass.
A3C [All 3 Coasts] Festival & Conference is the preeminent hip hop event in the US. It showcases 1,500+ artists from living legends to aspiring talent. The 5-day event takes place annually in Atlanta, GA and has been breaking the best artists in hip-hop since 2004, including over 130 Sonicbids artists..
“Luv to the team at A3C for givin artists a platform to be heard and build their craft!” - Diddy
“A3C is the absolute best festival for rising Hip Hop talent. Their artist-first approach is priceless.” – Justin Hunte (HipHopDX Editor-In-Chief)
Past Performers Include:
J. Cole, Action Bronson, Ghostface Killah, DJ Premier, B.o.B, 2 Chainz, Young Thug (Sonicbids), Trinidad James (Sonicbids), Rhymefest (Sonicbids)
- Hip Hop artists
- US and International acts
- A3C will choose 6 Sonicbids artists each week to participate in voting
- After 6 artists are confirmed, A3C contacts artists to let them know when voting is live on https://www.facebook.com/a3cfestival
- Participating acts will be featured on DJbooth.net each week
- Voting takes place from Monday afternoon to Friday at 9 PM EST each week
- Fans may vote once a day
- The top 2 vote getters each week are awarded a slot at A3C
- All selected acts receive a festival pass for each member of the group
- Artists may sell their merchandise and keep 100% of the revenue
- Each act that is NOT selected to perform from Sonicbids will receive a discount code for $25 off an all-access festival pass
- Percentage of Merchandise Sales: 100%