Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
2017 Indie Grits Festival
Posted by: Indie Grits Festival | When: – | Where: Nickelodeon, 1607 Main Street, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
This gig is not currently accepting applications. We think you might like these similar gigs.
The 2017 Indie Grits Festival is booking up to 10 Sonicbids bands. Selected acts are compensated.
Indie Grits is a multi-media festival with film, music, technology, and art that takes place in Columbia, SC. This year will take place from April 20-23 and will focus on its theme: Visiones. Visiones is a project revolving around amplifying Latin American voices in the southeast. This year Indie Grits would like to invite Latin American bands and musicians, in addition to artists from the Southeast, to submit their work for consideration for various concerts that will occur over the course of the festival.
Past Performers Include:
Bellows, Bombadil, Can't Kids, Elvis Depressedly, ET Anderson, Hectorina, Helado Negro, infinitikiss, Mechanical River, Michael Parallax, Prairie Willows, Say Brother, Of Montreal, Mood Rings, Toro Y Moi
- Welcome to acts of all ages and genres
- Especially seeking Latin American bands and musicians
- Open only to bands with ties to the Southeast or musicians from Latin America
- Original music
- Set lengths vary from 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Sound and lights provided
- Backline provided
- Compensation is determined at the time of booking
- Compensation Amount: Determined at time of booking