CMEAS Presents: 2006 Tour in Holland

Posted by:  CME Artist Services  | 


This gig is not currently accepting applications. We think you might like these similar gigs.


CME Artist Services has been organizing and promoting musical tours in the UK for the last five consecutive years and is proud to announce their first Dutch event.

The tour is being run in partnership with a popular rock group in Holland, Cafebar 401, and the international booking agency WmMusic. Cafebar 401 will perform with the 2-3 acts who will be selected to take part in this event as well as provide much of the support and guidance for those folks who have never experienced Dutch hospitality before. The 2-3 performance slots are reserved for Sonicbids artists.

This tour takes place in some of Holland’s top live music venues including the Windsor Club in Amsterdam, the Rotown in Rotterdam, the Tagrijn in Hilversum and a host of other venues over a 12 day period of extensive playing that extends from Thursday June 8th to Tuesday June 20th.

Sponsors and partners include Cafebar 401, WmMusic of Holland, and TVMJ Productions.

Within Holland all travel, accommodation, evening meals, promotion and work permits are provided by CMEAS, CMEAS’ Dutch partners and the venues themselves.

Artists will receive remunerations from performance guarantees. These amounts depend on the venue, the type of performance, and the time of the week (weekends pay more). Artists can expect from between $30-$80 per individual per performance at current exchange rates. This is in addition to a $20 per artist per diem. Artists can further increase their personal revenue by retaining 100% of the sales of their CDs and other merchandise.

Past participants of CMEAS as well as testimonials, gig lists, venues, and photos can be viewed on the CMEAS web site.

There are no age requirements or limits for this event though individuals under the age of 18 will not be permitted to drink alcohol at any of the venues on the tour (the drinking age in the Netherlands is 18) and must supply a signed letter of permission from a parent or legal guardian allowing them to take part in this event. Participants will need a valid passport for travel to Europe. If a Commonwealth or US/Canadian citizen, no visa is required for travel to the EU. Work permits are provided.