Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
Canadian Music Week 2017
Posted by: Canadian Music Week Inc. | When: – | Where: Toronto, Ontario, CAN
200 performance slots are reserved for Sonicbids artists at Canadian Music Week 2017. Performing artists receive a complimentary registration to Canadian Music Week's Music Summit 2017 (valued at $699 CAD).
Special Early Pricing:
Aug 10 - Oct 25: $35
Oct 26 - Dec 29: $55
Canadian Music Week (CMW) is a once-a-year opportunity to get your band in front of over 3000 industry insiders and 700 media reps from Canada and all over the world - from A&R reps and music publishers to booking agents, and talent buyers.
CMW is recognized as one of the premier entertainment events in North America focusing on the business of music. For artists, it's a chance to learn and network with pros from all sectors of the industry with the tools and knowledge to build your career in music. With panels, keynotes/celebrity interviews, mentoring sessions, speed-dating, workshops, award shows, networking opportunities, an international marketplace, and comedy shows, CMW is your one-stop music destination to the world.
Past years' performers include:
X Ambassadors, Skepta, Eagles of Death Metal, Cold Creek County, Shawn Hook, Magic!, M.I.A., CHVRCHES, Bloc Party, Passion Pit, Janelle Monae, Slash, Arcade Fire, Tegan and Sara, Ellie Goulding, Rihanna, Death Cab For Cutie, Tokyo Police Club, RZA, Katy Perry, John Mellencamp, Metric, Alanis Morissette, The Breeders, Joseph Arthur, Great Lake Swimmers, Of Monsters & Men, Kiesza, Aesop Rock, Faith No More, Cage The Elephant, Crystal Castles, and thousands more have all played a CMW stage - and you can be next.
- All genres
- Solo acts and/or full bands
- All band members must be 19 years or over
- Artists from any region
- All entrants will receive a complementary pass to attend Canadian Music Weeks Music Summit 2017 (valued at $799 CAD)
- Backline and sound equipment vary by venue
- Set times and lengths vary by showcase and venue
Additional Compensation Details:
- Two-year membership to CAAMA (Canadian Association for the Advancement of Music and the Arts)
- Chance to be featured in"Artist Spotlight" on the Canadian Music Week site
- Reduced rates at hotels on per band basis and subject to capacity