Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
FOCUS Wales 2017 (Non-UK Artists): Music Festival & Conference
Posted by: Focus Wales | When: – | Where: Wrexham, Wales, GBR
This gig is not currently accepting applications. We think you might like these similar gigs.
FOCUS Wales is booking 11 Sonicbids artists for its annual multi-venue festival taking place in Wrexham, North Wales. The event places the music industry spotlight firmly on the emerging talent that Wales has to offer the world.
FOCUS Wales 2017 will mark the festival’s 7th edition and will welcome over 7,000 new music fans to the town, building upon 2016′s record attendance across a jam-packed weekend of events. There's no place like Wrexham during FOCUS Wales, as we showcase 200+ bands, fill out a variety of spaces and music venues, using 20 stages, and hosting a full schedule of Interactive Industry Sessions, Stand-up Comedy, Arts events, and Film screenings, throughout the festival.
The festival offers performers the unique opportunity to perform in front of music industry experts, investors and advisors, and can help to establish their name within the UK music industry.
- Submissions are open to international artists only (acts from outside of the UK)
- All genres accepted
The Joy Formidable, The Magic Numbers, Los Campesinos!, Slaves (UK), Euros Childs, Michael Rother (NEU! / Harmonia / Kraftwerk), Catfish & The Bottlemen, Kids In Glass Houses, Charlotte Church, Eagulls, Future of the Left, Bo Ningen
Past Sonicbids Performers Include:
- Backline of: drum kit (minus "breakables" snare, cymbals, kick pedal and sticks), bass rig, and guitar amps will be provided
- Artists can sell merchandise throughout the festival
- Accommodation with local artists
- Travel support within the UK may be negotiated
- Artists will receive a show rider (refreshments) & catering (meal on show day)
- Full festival week pass: the pass grants artists free access to all venues, live shows & seminars throughout the festival (capacity permitting)
- Artists will be featured on the festival website & festival promo materials
- Artists will be featured within a festival mail shot and press release