Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
Indie Week Canada 2017
Posted by: Indie Week Inc. | When: – | Where: Toronto, Ontario, CAN
Indie Week Canada is reserving 75 slots for Sonicbids artists. All selected artists will receive festivals wristbands and passes to attend Indie Week, Indie101, and RiFF.
Special Early Pricing:
Jan 24th - Mar 6th, 2017: $10
Regular Pricing: $30/$35
Indie Week features:
- 200+ bands
- 20+ venues across downtown Toronto
- VIP industry launch and Closing parties
- Demo Listening
- Industry panels and events
- Launch party and Closing party
- 4am last call
Indie Week Canada has become one of Canada's premiere indie music festivals showcasing 200+ acts from all over the world in front of music industry professionals.
Indie Week offers 6 nights of showcases, late last call after parties serving until 4am, 20+ venues, music industry panels, industry judging, demo listening sessions, mentorships, sponsored stages and more.
Past Performers Include:
Finger Eleven, Philip Sayce, Mike Joyce (The Smiths), Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols), Parallels, The OBGM’s, Walk Off The Earth, LYON, Blaze Bayley (Iron Maiden), Sumo Cyco, Ill Scarlett
Past Industry Delegates Include:
Eddie Kramer (Producer), Phil X (Bon Jovi), Michael Wekerle (Dragon's Den/El Mocambo), Garth Richardson (Rage against the Machine), Mike Clink (Producer - Guns’n'roses/Metallica), Nigel Grainge (Thin Lizzy), Chris Birkett (Sinead O'Connor)
- Indie Week is open to all genres except comedy and cover acts
- Bands/artists must not be signed directly to a major label. Bands signed to an indie label with major distribution are still allowed to apply
- Set lengths are 30 minutes on average
- Sound equipment (mics, PA's, monitors) will be supplied
- Basic backline (drumset, amps) will be provided except for breakables
All selected artists receive festival wristbands and passes for all Indie Week Canada events (value - $125 per band member) including access to
- VIP launch party
- Indie101 music + tech conference
- Industry mixers
- RiFF screenings and parties
- Demo listening sessions
- Industry panels
- Swag bags + more!