Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
2017 Noise Pop Festival
Posted by: Noise Pop Industries | When: – | Where: San Francisco, California, USA
This gig is not currently accepting applications. We think you might like these similar gigs.
A minimum of 5 performance slots at Noise Pop 2017 are reserved for Sonicbids artists. All selected artists will be compensated.
Now in its 25th year, Noise Pop is San Francisco's premiere celebration of independent music, film and art. The festival attracts over 20,000 independent music fans and scores of bands each year to San Francisco. Over 150 alternative bands will play the 2017 edition of Noise Pop.
The festival will have events in venues around the city (including The Bottom Of The Hill, Bimbo's, and Great American Music Hall).
Previous Performers Include:
The White Stripes, Death Cab For Cutie, Modest Mouse, Jimmy Eat World, The Flaming Lips, Ted Leo, The Shins, Aesop Rock, Bright Eyes, Wolfmother, Spoon, Yo La Tengo, Antony and the Johnsons, Built To Spill, Bob Mould, and Jeff Tweedy of Wilco, Toro y Moi, Starfucker, Rogue Wave, Sleigh Bells, Archers of Loaf, Die Antwoord, Surfer Blood, Cursive, Craig Finn (The Hold Steady), Thao with the Get Down Stay Down, Big Freedia, Wye Oak
- Artists of all genres are encouraged to submit
- Acoustic and electric acts will both be considered
- Solo artists and full bands will both be considered
- It is preferred that all members of the submitting band are 21+, but not required for all venues
- Sets are typically 30-45 minutes each
- Sound equipment (mics, PA's, monitors) will be supplied
- Artists must provide their own backline
- Compensation will be negotiated at the time of booking
- Selected artists can sell merch on-site
- Compensation Amount: Determined at time of booking