Hi there! It looks like you're using an outdated browser. For the best experience on our site, please upgrade your browser.
22nd Annual USA Songwriting Competition
Posted by: USA Songwriting Competition
This year the USA Songwriting Competition will be rewarding over $50,000 in cash and prizes to selected artists.
USA Songwriting Competition, the world's leading international songwriting event, has been honoring songwriters, composers, bands and recording artists since 1995. Winners are selected by a Blue Ribbon committee of music industry judges including record label publishers and producers from Universal Music, Warner, EMI, Sony/BMG and others.
Previous Sonicbids Winners Include:
Orly (First Prize, Folk), Ed Romanoff (First Prize, Lyrics Only), Ashleigh Eymann (First Prize, Hip-Hop/Rap), Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer (First Prize, Children), Nianell (First Prize, Gospel/Inspirational), Simon Spire (First Prize, Rock/Alternative)
New Music Weekly, Sony, Audio-Technica, D'Addario, PreSonus
- Entries for the 22nd Annual USA Songwriting Competition are currently being accepted in the following 15 categories: Pop, Rock/Alternative, Country, R&B, Gospel/Inspirational, Folk, Latin, Instrumental, Jazz, Hip-Hop/Rap, Childrens, World, Dance/Electronica, Novelty/Comedy, and Lyrics Only
Additional Compensation Details:
- Prizes include over $50,000 in cash and merchandise from Sony, Ibanez Guitars, D'Addario Strings, IK Multimedia, Audio-Technica and more
- Selected songs will receive airplay on a nationally syndicated radio program serving over 60 cities in North America and Canada (Acoustic Caf) and XM Radio
- Grand Prize: $50,000 in cash and merchandise
- Overall Second Prize: $9,000 worth of merchandise
- Overall Third Prize: $6,500 worth of merchandise
- 15 First Place Category Prizes: $2,200 worth of merchandise
- 20 Honorable Mentions: $350 worth of merchandise